Comfort Flow Control (CFC)
For optimal flow control and use of specific hose groups
To spread liquid manure individually via specific sections of a dribble bar linkage, an easy-to-operate flow control
system is required. The Vogelsang Comfort Flow Control (CFC) offers a surprisingly simple solution for part-width section cut-offs, tramline switching or switching off selected hose groups on the spreading system.
Comfort Flow Control - practical, flexible and precise
The way the patented CFC works is uniquely simple and clever: It primarily consists of a type of balloon and small compressed-air line. It is correspondingly economical and robust. CFC is installed in the hose outlets of the spreader device immediately downstream of the respective distributor. Then each individual hose or the individual hose groups can be activated and deactivated electropneumatically from the cab at the touch of a button.
Advantages of the Comfort Flow Control
- Easy to install
- Quick operation by pressing a button in the cab
- Reliable hose switch-off for partial width sections, tramlines, switch-off of individual groups
- Hose switch-off customized to individual requirements
- Economical spreading for all field shapes
- Can be retrofitted to any system