A new dimension in precision
- High distribution precision thanks to optimized precision distributor position and sophisticated hose layout
- More precise liquid manure spreading with optimized manure discharge and new skid shape
- High stability thanks to vibration cancellation technology in the leaf springs
- Long service life for linkages, hoses and skids
- Easy assembly and retrofitting on any tanker
Click on an icon to know more.
Superior nutrient absorption thanks to precise spreading with the BlackBird
The nutrients in the liquid manure only have the optimum effect if they are placed where the crops can absorb them best. This is why every single element of Vogelsang’s BlackBird trailing shoe system is designed to offer maximum precision.
The BlackBird gets its name from the nozzle of the trailing shoes, which have a long, beak-like shape that slows down the flow rate of the liquid manure before it leaves the dis-charge. This unusual geometry is the result of our flow simulations, and allows the liquid manure to be deposited at the base of the plants in a controlled manner that does not cause splashes or contaminate the plants. Its new, pointed shape helps the BlackBird’s skids penetrate the soil better, and also improves service life.
In addition to this, the centrally positioned precision distributor and sophisticated hose layout also help to improve the precision of the trailing shoe. The fact that the hoses are all the same length also plays a significant role in this. At the same time, the sophisticated hose layout prevents the system from creating V-shaped grooves at the start of its furrow. The discharge hoses are black for optimum UV resistance.