Pioneering technology for agricultural engineering and biogas plants
Vogelsang at EuroTier & EnergyDecentral 2018
This year, Vogelsang will once again be represented at the EuroTier and EnergyDecentral trade fairs in its role as an experienced partner to the agriculture and biogas sector. At its two booths, the company will be presenting solutions for efficient liquid manure spreading and realizing the potential of biogas plants.
At our agriculture booth – A38 in Hall 27 – you can find out more about the benefits of the dribble bar system and the prototype of the updated wet grinder RotaCut RCX-58H with improved maintainability. Our biogas experts at booth G18 in Hall 25 will be happy to advise you on the topics of realizing potential and optimizing your biogas plant using the easy-to-maintain CC Series progressive cavity pumps and Vogelsang disintegration technology, and also on how to run your plant efficiently as an independent unit using PCU control technology.
Drop by and ask our on-site team for advice.
EuroTier 2018 - Our highlights for the agricultural sector
A clear "YES!" to the dribble hose!
The dribble hose remains the spreading technology of the future – especially in light of the German Fertilizer Regulation (Düngeverordnung). The benefits of this technology are clear for all to see: Vogelsang dribble bar systems are versatile, spreading liquid manure close to the ground with low emissions on both fields and arable land. This means that the liquid manure is always deposited exactly where it is needed – directly on the ground below the plants, allowing for the best possible absorption of nutrients. Visit our special dribble hose page to find out why our customers have chosen Vogelsang dribble bar systems.
RotaCut RCX-58H prototype – For greater maintainability
The RotaCut is the perfect shredding technology with built-in foreign matter protection. It shreds all the coarse and fibrous matter in the liquid manure while at the same time providing protection against heavy material. At this year's EuroTier, we will be presenting the updated prototype of the RotaCut RCX-58H. The clearest improvements can be seen in the unit's maintainability: service tasks such as shaft and sealing changes are now just as simple as removing the rotor itself. A new, built-in sensor measures the exact amount of wear incurred by the cutting blade, allowing for precise scheduling of maintenance. At the same time, separate monitoring systems for the sealing chamber and the Automatic Cut Control (ACC) guarantee operational safety at all times.
EnergyDecentral 2018 - Our highlights for your biogas plant
CC Series - The easy-to-maintain progressive cavity pump
Highly convenient maintenance no matter what your delivery rate – that's what CC Series progressive cavity pumps offer. The key to this convenience is the high level of maintainability – unprecedented in progressive cavity pumps. Thanks to Vogelsang's QuickService concept, there is no need to dismantle the pipes during maintenance work, and the rotor and stator can be replaced either separately or as a single unit. This allows a significant reduction in downtime. A few quick steps is all it takes to get your plant up and running reliably again, and the pump transports both highly viscous suspensions and low-viscosity recirculate with ease.
Biogas 4.0 – Pioneering control technology for your biogas plant
Control technology is also becoming increasingly important for biogas plants. With the Performance Control Unit (PCU for short), we offer a solution that allows networked, largely independent plant operation and makes your processes efficient and trouble-free. The PCU monitors the operation of your biogas plant, presents you with a clear overview of the key data and resolves any malfunctions automatically. Thanks to its ProfiNet connection and OPC-UA interface, it can network a multitude of components and enables both machine-to-machine (M2M) and human-machine (HMI) communication. Its intuitive HTML interface makes operating the PCU easy and understandable, allowing users to check and adjust their operating data with no problems at all.
Terms of participation
The following conditions apply to the ticket allocation:
- The ticket allocation is a limited offer that starts September 10, 2018, and ends November 7, 2018.
- Only entries submitted using the campaign form on our website and that include your contact details in the form will qualify for entry. You can also send Vogelsang a message that includes your contact details on facebook. If you submit an entry form to us, we will save your data.
- Any comments that violate the Facebook guidelines, German law or copyright law shall be removed without notice or warning.
- Entry is open to all natural, legally competent persons aged 18 and over who are resident in Germany.
- Entry is not open to the employees of Vogelsang Gmbh & Co. KG or their families, not to the employees of Vogelsang subsidiaries or their families.
- Each participant may only participate once in the ticket allocation.
- We will give away a total of 25 x 2 tickets each for EuroTier and EnergyDecentral for the first 25 participants, i.e. 50 entry tickets in total. Online registration is required in order to access the tickets.
- Allocations are limited to one per entrant.
- No cash payouts, modifications or exchanges will be available for the tickets. Tickets cannot be given to persons other than the winners.
- Any misuse by entrants is not allowed and shall not be accepted. For this reason, we reserve the right to change, adapt or end the ticket draw at any time if this proves necessary due to special circumstances.
- The entrants who get a ticket will be notified by e-mail. The ticket will also be sent to them by e-mail.
- The decision is final; there is no right of appeal.
- The ticket allocation is not supported by or affiliated in any way with Facebook. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the ticket allocation, please contact Vogelsang GmbH & Co. KG, not Facebook.
The information provided is not guaranteed.
© Vogelsang GmbH & Co. KG