Today's spreading technology for tomorrow
Flexible, reliable and service-friendly technologies for successful farming
Today spreading slurry should be quick, simple and precise to reap the benefits of the nutrients. Regardless of the technology you use when spreading slurry, Vogelsang offers the right solution for every farm.
When you invest in technological progress, it takes you further. We stand by this concept and develop technology that you can use today, tomorrow and the future. From pumping to spreading, we offer a complete range of solutions to optimise slurry distribution. Choose our service-friendly ExaCut ECQ precision distributor, innovative rotary lobe slurry pump or universal dribble bar. Learn how Vogelsang's agricultural technology can be part of your everyday progress.
COMPLETE SLURRY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
The type of farm, specific crops, soil characteristics – many factors reveal the dribble bar system to be an ideal solution for spreading slurry. This is because the dribble bar will continue to be one of the most important and most profitable spreading techniques, even in the future. Why? The dribble bar system can be used in growing crops such as grain or corn, as well as on arable land. These flexible applications show how indispensable this technology is when it comes to nutrient-efficient, low-level slurry spreading with reduced emissions. If you're using this technology, be sure to use it with the ExaCut ECQ. With the intelligently designed precision distributor, you are well equipped not only for today but also tomorrow.
To reduce operating costs even further, carefully designed dribble hose distributors like the ones from Vogelsang can reach working widths of up to 36 metres. Vogelsang dribble bar systems can be mounted on all towed and self-propelled vehicles, regardless of the manufacturer, capacity, type of tyres or pump system. The extraordinary precision of slurry spreading with Vogelsang dribble bar systems helps ensure even growth and a uniform ripening time for the crops.
Vogelsang dribble bar system at a glance
- Most versatile spreading technology
- Optimal use of nutrients: deposited directly on the ground under the crop
- Up to 55% lighter than comparable trailing shoe systems
- Maximum flexibility in use with extra-stable boom
Farmers and contractors require efficient pumping technology for pumping from slurry pits or into a tanker that is geared precisely to their requirements. Vogelsang rotary lobe pumps have become an essential slurry technology due to their fundamental characteristics. Vogelsang compact pumps are self-priming up to nine metres and resistant to dry-running and foreign matter. Together with their high performance, they make the tanker filling process fast and straightforward. The pump process can be performed using a stationary solution with a slurry pump installed on a fixed-position or three-point stand, or else at the tank. There are three drive options, including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
Vogelsang rotary lobe pump at a glance
- Self-priming of fibrous slurry
- Easy maintenance, quick on-site service
- Long service life and cost-effective operation
- Block ring seal for longer pumping times
- Circulating oil lubrication - additional lubrication isn’t required
JUST HOW A PRECISION DISTRIBUTOR SHOULD BE
ExaCut ECQ: Overview of advantages
- Maintenance is faster and easier than ever
- 50% longer service life
- Even more precise nutrient distribution
- 50% less power requirement
- Large cross-sections for less pressure loss
- Can be used on trailing shoe and dribble bar systems
ExaCut ECQ: Technical characteristics
- Consistent cutting performance with optimised cutting blade and eccentric adjuster
- Automatic air suction and even slurry drainage thanks to the patented membrane
- Leakage control and reliable separation of hydraulic oil and medium
- Heavy material separator for stones and foreign objects
- Can be delivered with side filler nozzles in different lengths and diameters
|Number of outlets||24 - 48|
|Hose diameter||40 DN, 50 DN|
|Side inlet diameter||100 DN, 125 DN, 150 DN|
“With the new ExaCut ECQ distributor, we are spreading slurry faster with longitudinal and transverse uniformity and less maintenance. Because of the small quantities that we are spreading today, we must precisely place the slurry and cannot waste anything. The ExaCut ECQ allows us to adjust the spreading quantities flexibly and always act in compliance with the fertiliser ordinance. The experience we have had over the last 15,000 m³ with the ECQ looked excellent, and we are confident that we can apply the slurry with greater evenness and precision.”