The efficient filling aid for vacuum tanks
- Less wait time when filling the tanker with a vacuum system
- Full utilization of the transport volume via complete filling
- More precise spreading of liquid manure due to homogenization
- Simple to retrofit
Click on an icon to know more.
PowerFill – the turbo filler for vacuum tanks
Vogelsang's PowerFill fills vacuum tanks rapidly and completely with liquid manure. It is extremely powerful, reliable and user-friendly. The generously dimensioned housing of the PowerFill allows it to rotate at a low speed, which maximizes the capacity with minimal foaming. The system is easy to retrofit at low costs. Drive options include hydraulic drive, mechanical drive via a cardan shaft and electric motor drive. The Vogelsang PowerFill fills the vacuum tank up to 30% faster and also completely. The liquid manure is homogenized again during filling, making it easier to spread more precisely. The filling aid is suitable for all standard vacuum tanks.
Agricultural technology by Vogelsang
You are interested in how to incorporate Vogelsang agricultral products into your business? Then please step into our agriculture world.
Normally, a lot of foam is formed when filling vacuum tanks, preventing the tanker from being filled completely, as the foam takes up valuable space in the tank. Due to the multiple filling processes, the user loses time that could be better used elsewhere.
The Vogelsang PowerFill turbo filler for vacuum tanks reduces foaming during the filling process. That is achieved via a generously dimensioned housing, which pumps the liquid manure at a low speed. This fills the vacuum tank up to 30% faster and the reduced foaming allows the space that would otherwise be filled with foam to be used. Another advantage of the PowerFill filling aid: The liquid manure is homogenized during the filling process. As a result, it can then be spread easily and more evenly .
The PowerFill is therefore a powerful, reliable and user-friendly turbo filler for vacuum tanks that gives farmers time for more important tasks.
We offer a range of drive variants for the PowerFill, allowing it to be operated on the vacuum tank.
- Hydraulic motor We offer several variants for operating the PowerFill via a hydraulic motor with various flanges.
- Power take-off. The PowerFill can also be operated mechanically via the tractor's power take-off.
- Electric motor As another variant, we offer different electric motors for operating the PowerFill.