Repairs & Servicing
If you want your machines to deliver top performance day in, day out, it is essential to ensure that they receive the correct maintenance on a regular basis.
You can find all the important phone numbers and contact hours on the Service Hotline page. Please contact us in advance using the form at the bottom of this page whenever your machines require maintenance. If you are contacting us to request repair work, please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Serial number
- A description of the error in as much detail as possible
- Photos that provide a good general impression of the installation and the error/damage
The requirements for our products vary greatly from machine to machine. Due to the media used, the number of operating hours per day and variations in shift scheduling, it is impossible for us to offer a "one size fits all" recommendation on this issue. Our experienced field specialists will be happy to advise you on this decision.
Returning equipment for factory service or warranty repairs
Should we determine that service on your equipment requires that it be sent back to the factory or that repairs are covered under warranty, please go to our hotline page and call or email our service manager directly.
While most common service procedures can be done by your own staff, we understand that there’s times when a trained Vogelsang representative is needed onsite. This work can be done by your locally assigned Vogelsang distributor or service partner. Go to our Find my contact page to locate the correct contact. Should have questions or if you need to reach the factory directly, please go to our Service Hotline page
All the advantages at a glance:
- On-site repairs – no need to completely dismantle your machine
- Quick maintenance
- Keeps downtime as brief as possible
- Common spare parts always on hand
- Installation of original Vogelsang spare parts
Many repairs can be completed right at your site. If you want to make life easier for our service technicians, the following steps will help to make sure that the maintenance work goes smoothly:
- Make sure that we have clear and unobstructed access to the machine in question
- Drain the machine completely
- Provide us with access to water and power connections
- Ensure that there are hoists on hand that we can use
- If necessary, arrange for an electrician with switch authorization to be present
- Let us know if any of the work needs to be carried out in pits or deep cellars