Mobile wastewater disposal for railways
- Wide range of transport equipment solutions
- Maximum tank capacity in an extremely compact design
- Robust Vogelsang pump as combined vacuum extraction and discharge pump can be used flexibly, at any location
- Lightweight plastic wastewater transport tank
- Ready for use at the push of a button
Mobile solutions for the disposal of wastewater
How the MobileUnit works
Vogelsang offers mobile wastewater disposal solutions in various designs for flexible, location-independent use. Depending on the technical requirements and local conditions, different vehicle designs and tank capacities can be selected such as self-propelled vehicles, industrial trailers, pedestrian-controlled fixed-platform trucks and trolleys.
The mobile wastewater disposal systems are equipped with a powerful Vogelsang rotary lobe pump from the VX series. The self-priming, positive displacement pump can be used to both extract the contents out of the train's toilet retention tank and to empty the transport tank later on. This allows a simple and weight-saving design of the system. For customers this means a high transport capacity combined with a compact design.
Additional equipment options are also available. For example, an extra water reservoir with tank flushing facilities or a heated weather protection enclosure for the mobile plant.