Liquid manure stabilization
Liquid manure acidification system SyreN
- Better use of nutrients thanks to up to 70% reduction in nitrogen losses
- Additional fertilization with sulfur and mobilization of the phosphate
- Increase in yields due to optimized use of nutrients
- Greater area coverage and fewer lanes keep plant damage to a minimum
How the SyreN liquid manure stabilization system works
The liquid manure is acidified during spreading via a dribble hose or trailing shoe distributor. In a mixing chamber directly in front of the linkage, the system mixes the required amount of acid into the liquid manure. A pH meter continuously regulates the quantity of acid required. All the parts are acid-proof, from the front tank to the mixing chamber. Aside from this, everything else is just normal liquid manure technology. The driver uses the system to specify the pH value at which they want to lay down the liquid manure – usually 6. When the acid is added, the mixture starts to foam, and its volume increases significantly. This is why it is not possible to acidify the liquid manure earlier on in the process, in the tank.
Maximum safety for your liquid manure spreading
In addition to optimum use of nutrients, we also consider safety in the use of our equipment of the utmost importance,
- so we always use double-skin IBC tanks. For safety reasons, these are replaced every five years.
- We use non-drip couplings.
- Our hoses are made of stainless steel and Teflon, so there is no need to rinse out the system after use. For safety reasons, the hose material is replaced every six years.
- There are two water tanks on board for decoupling the system from the tractor and carrying out a safety cleaning procedure after changing the tank.
- The system is equipped with an ADR safety package.
- There is a subscription for every system: The pH sensor head incl. calibration equipment, new acid-proof gloves are supplied once per year.
- Dosing is not enabled until the corresponding signal is received from the safety sensors.
- A camera system helps to keep drivers safe on the road.