- Better use of nutrients thanks to up to 70% reduction in nitrogen losses
- Additional fertilisation with sulfur and mobilisation of the phosphate
- Increase in yields due to optimised use of nutrients
- Greater area coverage and fewer lanes keep plant damage to a minimum
Maximum safety for your slurry spreading
In addition to optimum use of nutrients, we also consider safety in the use of our equipment of the utmost importance,
- So we always use double-skin IBC tanks. For safety reasons, these are replaced every five years.
- We use non-drip couplings.
- Our hoses are made of stainless steel and Teflon, so there is no need to rinse out the system after use. For safety reasons, the hose material is replaced every six years.
- There are two water tanks on board for decoupling the system from the tractor and carrying out a safety cleaning procedure after changing the tank.
- The system is equipped with an ADR safety package.
- There is a subscription for every system: The pH sensor head incl. calibration equipment, new acid-proof gloves are supplied once per year.
- Dosing is not enabled until the corresponding signal is received from the safety sensors.
- A camera system helps to keep drivers safe on the road.