Repairs & servicing
Our maintenance service for your Vogelsang machines
If you want your machines to deliver top performance day in, day out, it is essential to ensure that they receive the correct maintenance on a regular basis. Vogelsang has a legion of experienced technicians who will whip your machines into shape.
With over 25 Vogelsang service technicians and 8 service support points with spare parts warehouses, we're there for you throughout Germany!
You can find all the important phone numbers and contact hours on the Service Hotline page. This page also contains all the information on what to do in case of an emergency. Simply contact us on the appropriate number, and we'll get your machines fixed up in no time. Please contact us in advance using the form at the bottom of this page whenever your machines require maintenance. If you are contacting us to request repair work, please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Serial number
- A description of the error in as much detail as possible
- Photos that provide a good general impression of the installation and the error/damage
The requirements for our products vary greatly from machine to machine. Due to the media used, the number of operating hours per day and variations in shift scheduling, it is impossible for us to offer a "one size fits all" recommendation on this issue. Our experienced field specialists will be happy to advise you on this decision.
Of course, we can also repair your machine at one of our own facilities. We will always provide you with an estimate of the costs before carrying out any repair work. The costs are calculated in a way that ensures you get the best possible value for money. We will also let you know when your machine is ready for operation again. You can deliver your machine to us directly, send it to us or have it picked up by a forwarding company.
All the advantages at a glance:
- Full check-up on all components (including motors)
- Inspection by experienced Vogelsang technicians
- Installation of original Vogelsang parts
- Cost transparency
- Comprehensive repair report
In order to allow us to carry out the required work on your product to a professional standard and ensure the safety of our staff, it is essential that you tell us what media you have processed using your unit. Without this information, we will not be able to carry out any work on the unit in question.
Service at customer's site
Are you unable to deliver your machine to our factory? No problem! Our Vogelsang Service team can also repair your machine directly at your site. Our qualified Vogelsang service technicians carry all the most common spare parts with them at all times so that they can get your machine up and running again as quickly as possible.
All the advantages at a glance:
- On-site repairs – no need to completely dismantle your machine
- Quick maintenance
- Keeps downtime as brief as possible
- Common spare parts always to hand
- Installation of original Vogelsang spare parts
Many repairs can be completed directly at your site. If you want to make life easier for our service technicians, the following steps will help to make sure that the maintenance work goes smoothly:
- Make sure that we have clear and unobstructed access to the machine in question
- Drain the machine completely
- Provide us with access to water and power connections
- Ensure that there are hoists to hand that we can use
- If necessary, arrange for an electrician with switch authorization to be present
- Let us know if any of the work needs to be carried out in pits or deep cellars
The Vogelsang maintenance agreement
The foundation of value preservation and performance
Vogelsang machines and components are the beating heart of your plant. If you want to keep everything running smoothly, it is essential to ensure that they are serviced regularly. In order to help you with this, we will go through your plant with you step by step and come up with a maintenance agreement tailored to suit your needs. We will then use our calculator tool to provide you with an immediate and transparent list of the measures required for your application and the costs involved. All the data we collect will then be added to the maintenance agreement in a clear structure. This way, you can always be sure that you are receiving the right service at the right time. You will also be offered the chance to extend your guarantee period whenever you sign a maintenance agreement or purchase a new machine from us. Regular preventive maintenance saves you money and minimizes your downtimes. Get in touch with us!
- Preserve the value of your machine fleet for years to come
- Preserve performance and extend lifetime
- Opportunity to extend guarantee period
- Optimum plant availability
- Cut down on unscheduled downtimes
- Early warning for potential damage
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Staff trained regularly to ensure professional expertise
- VIP status in case of emergency
- Better cost control
- Save on personnel costs
- 10% discount on parts replaced during maintenance
- 10% discount on subsequent offers
- Flexible appointment booking – tailored to suit your production schedule
- Check-up for all plants included in agreement
- Maintenance/repair reports: Documentation of functional status before and after maintenance work
- Detection of wear levels
- Information on possible repairs
- Immediate replacement of worn parts (optional)
- Regular, detailed diagnostics
- All work performed by qualified technical personnel
- Training for operating staff (optional)
- We use modern assembly vehicles with parts storage
- Maximum part availability
- Work and travel times included
- No additional travel costs for additional services (optional)
You are looking for downloads regarding Vogelsang? Please find them in our download center.