Trailing shoe system with the highest precision
- Liquid manure spreading below the crop with up to 12 kg coulter pressure for optimum nutrient utilization
- Unique placement of the liquid manure due to flow-optimized trailing shoe for minimum contamination
- Outstanding distribution accuracy due to perfectly matched components (DLG test report 7030)
- Liquid manure at all outlets within 2 seconds (DLG test report 7030)
- Better penetration into the soil due to new trailing shoe shape for lowest nutrient losses and long service life
Worldwide number one – The BlackBird® and the ExaCut ECQ
Quality leadership in distribution accuracy and maintenance
The precision distributor ExaCut ECQ was put through its paces when Vogelsang faced up to the strict test criteria of the DLG product testers. And it was a success. According to the DLG evaluation scheme, the precision distributor achieved the grade “Very good” in the test modules “Functionality and work quality” and “Handling, operation and maintenance” from the DLG testing framework for liquid manure application technology. The 15 m wide Vogelsang trailing shoe system BlackBird was tested with two ExaCut ECQs.
Customers benefit from excellent values in distribution accuracy and time. Both for liquid manure spreading and maintenance, which is unbeatable with a maximum of 20 minutes compared to conventional precision distributors.